Submit your pictures
Please follow these tips and guidelines when sending us your photos.
All photo submissions to the Picture Winnipeg Photo Contest must be received by no later than midnight CST, September 30, 2019. Tourism Winnipeg will attempt to contact Winners by email or phone within 72 hours of the final decision.
- Each submission must include the contestant’s name, address, phone number, e-mail address, the identification of the photo, where it was taken. Submissions not meeting these requirements will not be eligible for judging.
- Photos that are deemed to be derogatory or discriminatory in nature will not be accepted.
- Photos must be submitted in digital format by clicking on the "Submit your Picture" link below. Photos may be taken with a digital camera or scanned into digital format.
- Entries should be submitted at 300dpi in JPG format. The maximum file size should be 4MB and no smaller than 5" x 7".
- There is no limit to the number of photos that may be submitted by a photographer.
- Photos of all types are encouraged - such as people, arts and culture, festivals and events, street scenes, outdoor adventure, sports, architecture and nature.
- Please note, photos can only be submitted via a desktop computer and not a smartphone or tablet.
Once you have read the Terms & Conditions, you can submit your pictures. Good Luck!