Art, Architecture, Adventure in Wolseley and the West End Tour
Join our expert guide as we explore one of Winnipeg’s centers for art, activism and culinary delights.
The Wolseley is overlooked as a residential area with a bohemian reputation and pedestrian-only summer roads. This neighbourhood’s beautiful old houses, charming cafes and artistic alleyways make it a must-see!
- An in-depth tour of Wolseley Ave, West-End Broadway and Balmoral Ave.
- Many fantastic opportunities for photos with the city's most beautiful street art and murals.
- Live entertainment and refreshment at the "Beer Can" at the end of the tour
- Careful attention to allergies or any other health concerns to make this a great experience.
- An expert guide navigating you through this adventure.
- Uber ride back to our starting point.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Included: 3 food samples, a beer at "Beer Can" and a professional guide.
- Meeting point: Tall Grass Prairie Bread Bakery. 859 Westminster Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3G 1B1
- End Point: Granite Curling Club, 1 Granite Way, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0Y9
- Fee: $43 Adult • $33 Children
- Please check the final confirmation for the meeting place as all timings, bars, and other locations are subject to change.
Tours operate from November to March.
Tour provided by: