So a few months ago, Tourism Winnipeg held an awesome contest via Pinterest, where entrants were invited to create their dream Winnipeg holiday by choosing from a variety of options including everything from restaurants, shopping, attractions, experiences and tours. The prize also included a flight for two, rental car and hotel stay.
The contest was a hit, garnering tons of entries from across North America. You can see the whole list of prizes that were available here.
The reason I'm sharing this today is because tomorrow we are very excited to welcome our winner Alex and her friend Shea from London, Ontario!
When they arrive tomorrow, they will be welcomed with a host of awesome prizes and experiences and then whisked off to the Delta Winnipeg for their four-night stay in the city.
Our lucky pair will be enjoying a fun-filled weekend including:
- A tour of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights where they will get a sneak peek at the construction and of this iconic landmark, set to open in 2014.
- A luxurious afternoon at Riverstone Spa including massages and a spa gift pack with yummy lotions and other nice smelling things.
- A tandem bike ride from Bee2gether Bikes where they can enjoy scenery, greenery and attractions at The Forks.
- A VIP package to Fun Mountain where they will be able to enjoy water fun and zip lining, as well as a nosh and a few souvenirs.
- A set of passes and some awesome swag from the Winnipeg Art Gallery and their 100 Masters exhibit
- Passes to Yoga Public where they will partake in some relaxing hot yoga, TRX classes and a brand new yoga mat
- Tickets to Celebrations Dinner Theatre where they will enjoy the hilarity of Elvis and the Las Vegas Hangover.
- And an afternoon of food, history and drink on the delicious Devour the DistrictTour.
Stay tuned this week for some highlights of their adventures!
Only in The Peg Chronicles the adventures of the peg family–Missus, Mister and Lil’ Peg as they discover everything there is to see and do in Winnipeg. Follow them at @tourismwpg on Twitter or visit them on Facebook. For even more info on Winnipeg, visit www.tourismwinnipeg.com.