Summer Saved Contest
Enter to win the Ultimate Winnipeg Staycation Experience!
Save your summer by staying in any Winnipeg hotel and enter to win one of two ultimate staycation packages.
JULY AND AUGUST GRAND PRIZES - $1,500 Value Each!
- $500 Visa gift card and $100 gift card to Outlet Collection Winnipeg
- Two night’s accommodation in a VIP hotel suite
PLUS YOUR CHOICE OF:
- WOW hospitality dining experience for four persons
- Thermea VIP package for four - with massage, dinner and thermal experience
- Assiniboine Park Zoo VIP Kids package including entry for 4 kids and two adults
How to Enter:
Post about your Winnipeg stay using the hashtag #SummerSavedContest on your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts. The more posts you share about your trip, the more entries you get! Proof of hotel stay between June 1, 2020 and August 31, 2020 required to win, maximum ten entries per person.
Come celebrate what this city has to offer and make this a summer to remember in Winnipeg – the heart of Manitoba.
1. The “Ultimate Winnipeg Staycation” (the “Contest”) provides residents of Canada who have attained the age of majority in their jurisdiction with a chance to win a Staycation Package (“the Prize”).
2. This Contest is being administered by Tourism Winnipeg and all information collected will belong to Tourism Winnipeg only.
3. The Contest begins at 9:00:00 a.m. CT on June 19, 2020, and closes at 12:00:00 a.m. CT on August 31, 2020.
4. Contestants may enter the Contest up to 10 times by posting valid details about their minimum one-night stay in a Winnipeg hotel.
5. Only entries dated between June 1, 2020 and August 30, 2020 will be eligible to win.
6. The Contest winners will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries on July 30, 2020 (first winner) and August 31, 2020 (second winner). The winners will be contacted on the platform where their entry is posted.
7. If, after a reasonable attempt has been made to contact the winners without success, a new winner will be chosen.
8. The contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, except employees of Economic Development Winnipeg and Travel Manitoba, who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction. Proof of age will be required.
9. Contest winners must show proof of staying in a Winnipeg hotel between the contest start and end date.
July: Tamara Pitman
August: Susan Hill