St. John's Cathedral and Cemetery
135 Anderson Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2W 5M9
The parish of St. John has been a presence in the North End of Winnipeg since 1820. The first worshippers were the Selkirk Settlers and Hudson’s Bay Company employees. Today’s Cathedral draws its congregation from all over the city. The cemetery surrounding the cathedral predates the parish, established by the Selkirk settlers soon after their arrival in 1812, making it the oldest cemetery west of the Great Lakes.
Sunday services at 10:30 am.
The cemetery is open year round from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.