pin

Archbishop's House / Résidence de l'archevéque

Archbishop's House

Built in 1864, it’s one of the oldest stone buildings in Western Canada. Built under the guidance of Bishop Tache, its mansard roof, rectangular dormers, and elegant veranda make this building truly remarkable (exterior viewing only).


Construite en 1864, elle représente l’un des plus vieux bâtiments en pierre de l’Ouest canadien. Érigée sous la direction de Mgr Taché, archevêque, son toit mansardé, ses lucarnes rectangulaires et son élégante véranda en font un édifice vraiment remarquable (vue extérieure seulement).

Return to The Loop / Retour à la Boucle

Sponsored By: