St. Andrew's Rectory National Historic Site
374 River Road
St. Andrews, Manitoba R1A 2Y1
Toll free: 1.888.773.8888
The Rectory’s distinctive Red River architecture hints at the role that the Church Missionary Society and the Church of England played in the lives of the Red River settlers in the 19th century. See the soaring spire of the Gothic Revival-style St. Andrew’s church across the road. Imagine the day to day lives of the Reverend and his Red River settler parishioners in the 1800s. View exhibits depicting the history of the rectory and its founders, and enjoy the beauty of the restored rectory, built back in 1855.
Grounds are open year round.