175 Hargrave Street
Winnipeg, MB R3C 1N6
Oscar Berman first opened Oscar’s Deli in 1929 and it changed hands a few times until the Ludwigs took it over shortly after World War Two.
This Winnipeg institution, located in the heart of downtown, specializes in simple sandwiches piled high with ribbons of shaved meat between fresh slices of City rye.
Check out Peg City Grub's review of Oscar's Deli here