Nominations for the 2020 Winnipeg Tourism Awards of Distinction will be accepted until the end of business day March 2, 2020.
- Nominations will only be accepted via the online forms prior to the deadline date.
- Nominations must adhere to the general eligibility criteria and category-specific criteria.
- Nominations must be original each year.
- Nominees can submit multiple applications if nominating more than one candidate.
- Nominees can be self-nominated or nominated by another party.
- The tourism-related product or service must have been offered within the 2019 calendar year.
Tourism Winnipeg reserves the right to re-categorize or reject nominations that do not meet these rules or criteria, or the spirit of the awards program.
The Tourism Winnipeg Awards Committee will evaluate the nominations based on the categories and criteria listed above. Nominations will be reviewed and scored using an award administration package.
The nomination process and judging process for the Winnipeg Tourism Award of Distinction for Lifetime Achievement and the Winnipeg Tourism Partner of the Year are different from the other awards. These awards will be appointed by the President and CEO of Economic Development Winnipeg.
For more information, please contact:
Visitor Experience Manager