Take advantage of the Tourism Winnipeg Ambassador Program to ensure that your visitors have the ultimate tourism experiences while in Winnipeg through on-site information sessions, familiarization tours and weekly news bulletins.
Visitor Information Presentation
Visitor information Presentation at the Winnipeg Art Gallery
Tourism Winnipeg delivers complimentary on-site Visitor Information Presentations to ensure partners speak with authenticity and expertise on Winnipeg.
This training arms front-line staff with tools to answer questions about what to see and do in Winnipeg so your guests/clients have the utmost tourism experiences that will encourage repeat visits and positive word-of-mouth advertising. Invest in your staff by offering this free-of-charge professional development session.
Format – Delivered on site
- 45 minutes of presentation and discussion
- Requires a meeting room with a screen, projector and speakers
- Hand-outs are provided by Tourism Winnipeg as resources in order to become the resident expert
- Top attractions around the city (tips & highlights)
- Seasonal festivals and events
- New developments
Product Familiarization Tours
Product Familiarization Tour at Lumberjax Axe Throwing
Tourism Winnipeg organizes familiarization tours of Winnipeg’s tourism products so front-line staff are better able to promote the things to see and do in Winnipeg.
If you would like to invite front-line staff to experience your tourism product or if you would like to attend an event, please contact Sarah below.
- Free advertising
- Increased tourism product knowledge
- Networking opportunities to cross-promote
- Professional development
Contact Sarah Ferrari to schedule your free on-site training session