Partnership Coordinator - Tourism Winnipeg
Position Summary: The Partnership Coordinator is a key member of Tourism Winnipeg, as the lead and main contact for Team Winnipeg and Winnipeg Tour Connection partnerships and initiatives.
- Lead all Team Winnipeg and Winnipeg Tour Connection initiatives and be the main contact with the partners;
- Organize and execute the planning of Team Winnipeg and Winnipeg Tour Connection partnership events and work with appropriate Business Development Managers to better understand their markets to ensure successful initiatives/events;
- Identify and recruit new Team Winnipeg and Winnipeg Tour Connection partners;
- Organize and coordinate annual Team Winnipeg and Winnipeg Tour Connection partnership meetings including preparing and distributing meeting minutes, developing PowerPoint presentations, preparing hand-outs, sending invitations and all associated follow-up;
- Work with Marketing to develop and implement Team Winnipeg and Winnipeg Tour Connection’s marketing needs;
- Update lists, profiles, reports (show reports and booked business report) and communicate these updates to Team Winnipeg, Winnipeg Tour Connection and internally (print and electronically);
- Build a positive relationship with all partners and understand their products/services;
- Manage invoicing and budgets for Team Winnipeg and Winnipeg Tour Connection to ensure budgets are maintained;
- Ensure all project deadlines are met;
- Lead the development and execution of familiarization (FAM) tours;
- Undertake special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer and client service skills;
- Strong project management and project leadership skills;
- Strong event planning skills;
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle several concurrent projects;
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills: verbal, written and listening;
- Strong problem solving, analytical, creative thinking and decision-making skills;
- Experience maintaining and strengthening partner relationships;
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently;
- Strong aptitude for learning computer programs;
- Results and detail oriented;
- Valid Driver’s license required;
- Must be available to work extended hours as required;
- High degree of professionalism and dedication;
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Post-secondary education from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum of three years’ experience in project management and/or event planning;
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred.
If interested in this role and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to Samantha Bason at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.