Royal Canadian Mint
520 Lagimodiere Boulevard, Winnipeg, MB, R2J 3E7
Toll free: 1.877.974.6468
We’re so popular; everybody has a pocketful of our work!
- Only 10 minutes east of downtown
- At the corner of Highway #1 (Fermor Avenue) and Highway 59 (Lagimodiere Boulevard)
- Look for the 110-foot tall beautiful glass tower designed by Winnipeg architect Etienne Gaboury
About the Royal Canadian Mint in Winnipeg:
- All of our Canadian circulation coins are made here in Winnipeg, as well as those for 70+ governments all over the world
- The state-of-the-art facility, built in 1976, produces billions of coins each year
Come visit the Mint:
- Guided tours offer visitors a unique opportunity to observe the minting of coins from a viewing gallery
- The Boutique offers beautiful collector coins, an exclusive line of Royal Canadian Mint clothing, and an imaginative collection of souvenirs and gift ideas
- The Interactive Coin Museum offers fun and creative learning opportunities including the once in a lifetime chance to lift and hold a 28-pound gold brick worth approximately $300,000!
NEW!! This VERY unique facility is now for rent.
The Theatre (with overflow foyer area)
- Ideal for business meetings or presentations
- 1,500 square feet (plus 1,000 square feet of overflow foyer area)
- Theatre-style seating capacity: 150 people
- Sit-down dinner/presentation (round table) seating capacity: 80 people
- Stand-up reception capacity: 150 people
- Ideal for special receptions with speeches, music and hors d’oeuvres
- 5,885 square feet
- Stand-up reception capacity: up to 300 people